In the event that the Company’s website and the websites of its Group companies are subject to separate usage conditions, you are asked to also read and understand those conditions. Those using this website are asked to accept all applicable usage conditions.
The Company’s website and the websites of its Group companies, in parts, use information called “cookies” in order to offer services to customers.
The main purposes of using cookies are as follows:
- To assist in inputting data and to customize the user experience according to individual customers' usage in connection with services for members of the website or smartphone apps.
- To use information for statistical purposes, in a state that cannot be used to identify individual customers.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is exchanged between a Web server and a customer’s browser to ensure efficient Internet operations. A cookie may be stored on the device used by a customer.
In the Company’s website and the websites of its Group companies, information about the computer used by the customer accessing the website is recorded in access logs.
The Company shall use access logs mainly for the following purposes:
- To detect the causes of problems arising in web servers and to solve them;
- To upgrade websites to increase customer satisfaction;
- To use information, such as analysis of website usage, for statistical purposes, in a state that cannot be used to identify individual customers.
- To assist in inputting data and to customize the information displayed according to individual customers' usage based on a customer's activity history and other data prior to login, when customers log in to the website or to services for members using their member information.
What is an access log?
An access log refers to information including the domain name and IP address that are used by a customer to access websites, the files accessed, the type of operating system and browser used, and the time when access is recorded.
Established on March 17, 2017
Announced on March 17, 2017