&EARTH REPORT 2016
Mitsui Fudosan Group's "Value Creation"
Creating a Future That
Encourages People to Live
Creating Lively Communities
Putting Smiles on Many
Creating Venues for
Creating Never-Ending Forests
Mitsui Fudosan Group's
Social and Environmental Initiatives
Our Efforts to Reduce Environmental Impact
The Mitsui Fudosan Group has identified reducing environmental impact as a central theme of its environmental initiatives to create a sustainable society. We strive for a light global environmental footprint by reducing CO2 emissions, conserving water resources, reducing hazardous substances, and saving resources while reducing waste.
- Reducing CO2 Emissions
- Conserving Water Resources
- Reducing Hazardous Substances
- Saving Resources While Reducing Waste
Initiatives to Improve Quality
The Mitsui Fudosan Group equates quality with efforts to provide a level of comfort, safety, and security that fully satisfies customers and to help secure the sustainable growth and development of society. On this basis, we are committed to developing urban areas that bring to fruition people-friendly environments by further enhancing quality.
- Enhancing Safety and Security
- Preserving and Utilizing the Natural Environment (Preserving Biodiversity)
- Preserving and Integrating Landscapes and Streetscapes
- Improving Health and Comfort
- Quality Management
- Enhancing Customer Satisfaction (CS)
Our Efforts at Cooperation and Integration
We seek to create communities that integrate and cooperate with the region and greater society. ----This is the starting point for all of our activities. We believe it is essential to create communities that are linked together and help each other out while respecting the diversity of values held by our customers, tenants and other communities, such as the broader region and greater society.
- Coexistence and Collaboration with the Community
- Involvement and Cooperation with Customers and Tenants
- Social Contributions
- Tools for Communication with Stakeholders
Creating New Value and Markets
The Mitsui Fudosan Group has positioned the creation of new value and markets that keep abreast of social and economic changes through its core urban development activities as a core theme of its CSR endeavors. In this manner, the Group strives to contribute to the growth and development of society.
- Creating Value through Urban Development
- Aiming to Create New Markets
Our Efforts for Shareholders
The Mitsui Fudosan Group engages in timely, detailed and appropriate investor relations activities in accordance with its own information disclosure policy. Management makes concerted efforts to build trust with all stakeholders, including shareholders, institutional investors and securities analysts inside and outside Japan, by respectfully engaging in dialog with them and considering their opinions in management decisions.
- Investor Relations Activities: Building Trusting Relationships with Shareholders and Investors
Our Efforts for Employees
Recognizing that diversity is a key element of its workforce and efforts to secure sustainable growth and development over the medium-to-long term, Mitsui Fudosan implements a wide range of initiatives that allow employees with diverse values, abilities and lifestyles to select a working style that matches their stage in life and continue their career while maximizing the ability to make the most of individual experience and capabilities.
- Work Environment: Creating an Environment for Everyone to Excel
- Human Resource Development: Fostering Human Resources that Possess a Broad Perspective and Expertise
Business Activity Platform
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at the Mitsui Fudosan Group is conducted through its core business activities with an emphasis on the environment, quality, and efforts to create new value and markets. Corporate governance, risk management and compliance provide the platform for our business activities, and we strive to advance and strengthen these functions.
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
- Environmental Management System and Social Contribution System
- Environmental Accounting (Mitsui Fudosan Building Business)
- Environmental Activity Data (Mitsui Fudosan)