&EARTH REPORT 2017
Mitsui Fudosan Group's "Value Creation"
Utilizing Visions of The World Tomorrow in Neighborhood Creation PDF:2.32MB
Leveraging the Legacy of the Community s DNA in Neighborhood Creation PDF:2.54MB
Utilizing Perspectives Supporting Diversity in Neighborhood Creation PDF:2.01MB
Using the Power of Sports in Neighborhood Creation PDF:2.17MB
Using the Blessings of "Never-Ending Forests" in Neighborhood Creation PDF:2.62MB
Mitsui Fudosan Group's
"Value Creation" PDF:10.01MB
Social and Environmental Initiatives
Our Efforts to Reduce Environmental Impact
The Mitsui Fudosan Group has identified reducing environmental impact as a central theme of its environmental initiatives to create a sustainable society. We strive for a light global environmental footprint by reducing CO2 emissions, conserving water resources, reducing hazardous substances, and saving resources while reducing waste.
- Reducing CO2 Emissions
- Conserving Water Resources
- Reducing Hazardous Substances
- Saving Resources While Reducing Waste
Initiatives to Improve Quality
The Mitsui Fudosan Group equates quality with efforts to provide a level of comfort, safety, and security that fully satisfies customers and to help secure the sustainable growth and development of society. On this basis, we are committed to developing urban areas that bring to fruition peoplefriendly environments by further enhancing quality.
- Enhancing Safety and Security
- Preserving and Utilizing the Natural Environment (Preserving Biodiversity)
- Preserving and Utilizing Landscapes and Streetscapes
- Creating Space Design That Reflects Local Cultures
- Improving Health and Comfort
- Quality Management
Our Efforts at Coexistence and Collaboration
We seek to create communities that integrate and cooperate with the region and greater society.
?This is the starting point for all of our activities. We believe it is essential to create communities that are linked together and help each other out while respecting the diversity of values held by our customers, tenants and other communities, such as the broader region and greater society.
- Coexistence and Collaboration with the Community
- Collaboration and Cooperation with Customers and Tenants
- Social Contributions
- Tools for Communication with Stakeholders
Creating New Value and Markets
The Mitsui Fudosan Group has positioned the creation of new value and markets that keep abreast of social and economic changes through its mainstay urban development activities as a core theme of its CSR endeavors. In this manner, the Group strives to contribute to the growth and development of society.
- Creating Value through Urban Development
- Aiming to Create New Markets
Our Efforts for Shareholders
The Mitsui Fudosan Group engages in timely, detailed and appropriate investor relations activities in accordance with its own information disclosure policy.
Management makes concerted efforts to build trust with all stakeholders, including shareholders, institutional investors and securities analysts inside and outside Japan, by respectfully engaging in dialog with them and considering their opinions in management decisions.
- Investor Relations Activities: Building Trusting Relationships with Shareholders and Investors
Our Efforts for Employees
Mitsui Fudosan aims to bring affluence and comfort to urban living through its group statement, and in that light, we have offered diverse and innovative solutions and services for business and living. Human resources are the most important driving force for creating new value. Our approach to human resources management is to establish a stage for the activities of each employee, with the aim of improving execution abilities of teams through study of professional knowledge and capabilities, and integration of various value systems and capabilities.
- Diversity Initiatives
- Creating Friendly Work Environments
- Human Resource Development: Fostering Human Resources that Possess a Broad Perspective and Expertise
Business Activity Platform
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at the Mitsui Fudosan Group is conducted through its core business activities with an emphasis on the environment, quality, and efforts to create new value and markets. Corporate governance, risk management and compliance provide the platform for our business activities, and we strive to advance and strengthen these functions.
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
- Environmental Management System and Social Contribution System
- Environmental Accounting (Mitsui Fudosan Office Building Division)
- Environmental Activity Data (Mitsui Fudosan)