- &EARTH REPORT
- Top Message
- Editorial Policy
- Approach to CSR
- List of
Utilizing Visions of The World Tomorrow in Neighborhood Creation
Leveraging the Legacy of the Community’s DNA in Neighborhood Creation
Utilizing Perspectives Supporting Diversity in Neighborhood Creation
Using the Power of Sports in Neighborhood Creation
Using the Blessings of “Never-Ending Forests” in Neighborhood Creation
Approach to CSR
Statement, Vision, and Mission
The Mitsui Fudosan Group’s Statement, Vision, and Mission embody management’s basic philosophy and vision for the future of bringing affluence and comfort to urban living. Since their formulation in 1999, they have guided the Mitsui Fudosan Group as an integrated management policy.
The Mitsui Fudosan Group’s Overarching CSR Theme
For the Mitsui Fudosan Group, CSR entails carrying out and bringing to fruition its Group Statement which emphasizes affluent and comfortable urban living. With this in mind, we have identified the three themes of "the environment," "quality," and "challenges for creating new values and markets" as the cornerstones of our CSR endeavors.
The "&EARTH" Principle
The Mitsui Fudosan Group is committed to social and economic development as well as global environmental preservation under the principles of harmony and coexistence while working to link diverse values as represented by its " " corporate logo.
Under our principle, we recognize the need to create neighborhoods that remain in tune with global environmental concerns. This principle therefore reflects our aim to help establish a society that enriches both people and the planet.
Policy for Environmental Initiatives
Guided by its Group Environmental Policy, the Mitsui Fudosan Group engages in the three core environmental activities of load reduction (reducing the impact of its products and services on the environment), quality improvement (enhancing safety, security, and comfort while ensuring sustainability), and cooperation (collaborating and cooperating with various stakeholders) in an integrated manner.
The Group Environmental Policy
(Established on November 1, 2001; Revised on October 3, 2008 and April 1, 2012)
We at Mitsui Fudosan are committed to social and economic development as well as global environmental preservation under the principles of harmony, coexistence and inclusive cooperation represented by our " " corporate logo.
Under the principles of the " " logo, "" represents our Group vision.
"" symbolizes our recognition that urban development is interlinked with the planet and our aim of a society that enriches both people and the planet.
Contributing to the building of a society that realizes the sustainable development of human life is our corporate mission, and we consider this an important business challenge directly related to increasing corporate value. Positioning the promotion of business while addressing collaboration/cooperation with the community, reduction of environmental burden and improvement of security/safety/comfort as vital to "harmonious coexistence with the environment," we endeavor to create urban environments of enrichment and comfort and contribute to the global environment.
- We aim to take countermeasures against global warming and create a recycling society by striving to improve environmental efficiency, reduce environmental burden, conserve energy/resources, reduce waste materials and prevent pollution.
- We aim to both reduce environmental burden and improve security/safety/comfort with widespread and comprehensive promotion of conservation of water and biodiversity and introduction of diversified and independent energy in addition to low carbon.
- In collaboration/cooperation with all of society including our customers, local communities and the government, we proactively address harmonious coexistence with the environment, build a society that realizes sustainable development, and implement highly effective environmental measures.
- We will expand environment-conscious urban development such as smart cities both at home and abroad and aim to be an environmentally advanced company that plays a leading role in the future of urban development.
- In addition to adhering to environment-related laws and regulations, we will establish our own standards as necessary and promote "harmonious coexistence with the environment."
- Through environmental training and awareness-enhancing activities, we ensure that all Mitsui Fudosan Group employees have a solid understanding of our Environmental Policy and increase their environmental awareness.
- We provide full public disclosure of necessary information relating to such matters as our environmental initiatives and promote open communication with society at large through promotional activities.
Social Contribution Initiatives Policy
The Mitsui Fudosan Group put in place a Policy for Social Contribution Initiatives to ensure that each Group company and department followed a common and uniform direction. Based on this policy, each and every member of the Group looks to contribute to society in four cores areas: the global environment, local communities, culture and education, and international exchange.
The Mitsui Fudosan Group’s Policy for Social Contribution Initiatives
(Formulated on March 27, 2013)
In line with our Group Statement that focuses on efforts to "bring affluence and comfort to urban living," we actively contribute to society by revitalizing and creating urban areas while engaging in various activities from a global perspective to provide affluence and comfort with the aim of achieving the sustained development of society and the economy.
- We are primarily involved in the four areas of the global environment, local communities, culture and education, and international exchange.
- We strive to achieve harmony with local communities.
- We proactively make use of our own resources, including properties, networks, and personnel.