Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. (the "Company") shall comply with Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations, keeping "Reliability First" in mind. For the purposes of appropriately utilizing and managing personal information, the Company shall implement and maintain Personal Information Protection Policy indicated below.
To implement Personal Information Protection Policy, the Company has established its internal rules and management systems relating to handling of personal information. The Company shall have its workers, including without limitation officers, employees, contracted employees, part-timers and dispatched personnel, etc. know fully well, and shall maintain and improve the rules and systems for the appropriate implementation of Personal Information Protection Policy.
- The Company shall hold personal information within the scope required to achieve the intended use of such information. The Company shall make efforts to keep such information accurate and up-to-date.
- To prevent the loss, leaking, destruction, alteration, etc. of personal information, the Company shall take measures for appropriate safety management of personal information and shall take necessary steps for improvement.
- When the Company entrusts personal information to a third party, it shall supervise that party appropriately to ensure that the information is managed safely.
- The Company shall obtain personal information appropriately and fairly. Necessary items such as the purposes of collection and utilization of personal information, etc. shall be clearly announced when the Company receives personal information directly from customers or shall be announced on its website.
- The Company shall announce on its website necessary items including the purposes of collection and utilization of personal information when receiving it indirectly.
- The Company shall use personal information within the scope of the purposes announced on its website.
- Should the Company use personal information beyond the purposes announced on its website, the Company shall in advance notify it to persons concerned and shall get their prior consent.
The Company may provide personal information to its group companies, partners, or other such parties, following procedures required by laws, regulations, and other rules.
The Company shall respond promptly and within reason to requests to disclose, correct, or cease using retained personal information, or other requests relating to such information, after confirming the identity of the person making the request.
Established on April 1, 2005
Revised on April 1, 2012
Announced on April 1, 2012
*The Company may revise Personal Information Protection Policy announced on its website etc. to better protect personal information and to comply with changes in applicable laws and regulations. Please check it periodically.
*Regarding handling and purposes of utilization of personal information by each business of the Company, please refer to "Notice on the Usage of the Website" of each business, etc.