* Information contained in this news release is current as of its date of announcement. Be aware that information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
A New Type of Condominium for Those who Value Their Own-Time and Family Time
Park HOMES Style 2015-16, a Condominium Project Capturing the “Now” of Living
Kicking Off with Five Properties in the Chofu, Hachioji, Akabane, Tachikawa, and Hasune Areas
May 28, 2015
Mitsui Fudosan Residential Co., Ltd.
Mitsui Fudosan Residential Co., Ltd. has started Park HOMES Style 2015-16, a condominium project that captures a new way of living. An official website (Japanese only, http://parkhomesstyle.com/) expressing the world view of Park HOMES Style 2015-16 opened today in conjunction with the commencement of the project.
The sense of values that pursued material wealth and status prevailed from the immediate postwar period through to the bubble economy era, but this point of view is now shifting. Changes are afoot in the associations between people and objects, and between people, and Park HOMES Style 2015-16 is a test to support those who elect to try a new way of living.
Sales of Park HOMES Style 2015-16 will start in fiscal 2015 and fiscal 2016 and apply to five properties in the Chofu, Hachioji, Akabane, Tachikawa, and Hasune areas under five concepts that capture the “Now” of living. Properties planned to be announced as part of this condominium project going forward will reflect the product development of Park HOMES Style 2015-16, which enriches living. The official website which opened today is packed with attractive information about the areas surrounding the properties, as well as information about planned workshops based on the five concepts.
Main Features of Park HOMES Style 2015-16
- Product development in each property area for a contemporary lifestyle for those who value own-time and family time
- Project moving ahead in the Chofu, Hachioji, Akabane, Tachikawa and Hasune areas
- Workshops conducted in each of the areas to enable experiencing the five lifestyles
- Continue positing attractive information about each of the areas on the official website
Conceptual Diagram of The Five Concepts of Park HOMES Style 2015-16
List of Properties
|Number of Units
|Start date for
|Park HOMES Chofu
|Somechi, 2-chome, Chofu-shi,
|Early June 2015
|Park HOMES Hachioji
|Yokamachi, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo
|Late June 2015
|Park HOMES Akabanenishi
6-chome, Kita-ku, Tokyo
|Park HOMES Tachikawa
| Itabashi-ku Hasune 3-Chome
|Hasune, 3-chome, Itabashi-ku,
|District 1: 60 units
District 2: 358 units