Concerning Cookies and Access Logs
In the event that the Company’s website and the websites of its Group companies are subject to separate usage conditions, you are asked to also read and understand those conditions. Those using this website are asked to accept all applicable usage conditions.
The Company’s website and the websites of its Group companies,
in parts, use information called “cookies” in order to offer services to
The main purposes of using cookies are as follows:
- To assist in inputting data and to customize the user experience through content delivery such as advertisements and email and the type of information disclosed according to individual customers' usage in connection with services and email deliveries for members of the website or smartphone apps.
- To use information for statistical purposes, in a state that cannot be used to identify individual customers.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is exchanged between a Web server and a customer’s browser to ensure efficient Internet operations. A cookie may be stored on the device used by a customer.
Concerning Access Logs
In the Company’s website and the websites of its Group
companies, information about the computer used by the customer accessing the
website is recorded in access logs.
The Company shall use access logs mainly for the following purposes:
- To detect the causes of problems arising in web servers and to solve them;
- To upgrade websites to increase customer satisfaction;
- To use information, such as analysis of website usage, for statistical purposes, in a state that cannot be used to identify individual customers.
- To customize the information displayed and content delivery such as advertisements and email when customers log in to the website or to services for members and email deliveries using their member information.
What is an access log?
An access log refers to information including the domain name and IP address that are used by a customer to access websites, the files accessed, the type of operating system and browser used, and the time when access is recorded. Additionally, there are instances where behavioral history is used for customization prior to obtaining information that could connect to identifying customers. Upon reaching the stage where personal information enables identification depending on information from the customer or the like, information will be managed based on management of personal information guidelines used for the website or by Mitsui Fudosan Group companies.
Established on March 17, 2017
Revised on August 31, 2017