The Mitsui Fudosan Group’s ESG philosophy, sustainability activities,
data related to the environment, society and governance, and more are described here.
The Mitsui Fudosan Group is committed to social and economic development as well as
global environmental preservation under the principles of harmony and coexistence,
while working to link diverse values and achieve a sustainable society as represented by its "" corporate logo.
Under our “” principle,
we recognize the need to create neighborhoods that remain in tune with global environmental concerns.
This principle therefore reflects our aim to help establish a society that enriches both people and the planet.
In VISION 2025, our long-term management vision,
our objective is to achieve a sustainable society and drive continual profit growth
by addressing ESG issues based on the philosophy of the Mitsui Fudosan "" logo.
Six Priority Goals
- Establish ultra-smart societies by creating neighborhoods
- Achieve a society where a diverse workforce can thrive
- Achieve health, safety and security in people’s daily lives
- Create new industries through open innovation
- Reduce environmental impact and generate energy
- Continuously improve compliance and governance
Through these efforts,
we will help to realize Society 5.0
and achieve SDGs.