A flagship project on the north side of Musashi-Kosugi Station is one of the largest urban developments
on the Tokyu Toyoko Line
Park CITY MUSASHIKOSUGI THE GARDEN
Phase-1 sales of 409 units in TOWERS EAST start on Saturday, June 27, 2015
June 24, 2015
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
JX Nippon Real Estate Corporation
Mitsui Fudosan Residential Co., Ltd. and JX Nippon Real Estate Corporation will start from Saturday June 27, 2015, phase-1 sales of 409 units in the 53-story, super high-rise condominium Park CITY MUSASHIKOSUGI THE GARDEN TOWERS EAST, located in Kosugimachi 2-Chome, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture.
(Phase-1 Sales Overview)
- Registration acceptance: Saturday, June 27 through Sunday, July 5, 2015
- Condominiums for sale: 409 units (total units for sale: 592)
- Sale price: ¥43.9 million (1 unit) to ¥158.0 million (1 unit)
- Main sales range: Around ¥72.0 million to ¥73.0 million (20 units) *Units of ¥1 million
- Floor plans: 1LDK to 4LDK
- Net floor area: 44.93 m2 (23 units) to 105.81 m2 (1 unit)
With two railway stations accessing 13 train lines and large-scale retail properties opening one after another, Musashikosugi is rapidly rising in popularity according to the 2015 edition of “Minna Ga Eranda Sumitai Machi Ranking Kanto Ban (Ranking of the Best Towns to Live In: Kanto Edition)”. One of the largest developments in the Tokyo metropolitan area is occurring on about 92 hectares in the vicinity of the station, seeing the opening of retail properties on the south side of the station including LaLa terrace Musashikosugi, Grandtree Musashikosugi and Tokyu Square Musashi-Kosugi. Apart from shops and restaurants, there is also a variety of facilities, including a library, cram schools, clinics and a children’s playground, attracting daily visits by many people living in the area.
Meanwhile, on the north side of the station, the flagship project is Park CITY MUSASHIKOSUGI THE GARDEN. Based on a concept of “From KOSUGI to COSUGI,” initiatives are moving forward through communication, collaboration and community to create new values among residents and the local town and community by “joining together and interacting.”
As one of the largest developments along the Tokyu Toyoko Line, Park CITY MUSASHIKOSUGI THE GARDEN can boast of a planned total of approximately 1,200 units together with the Kawasaki Municipal Government’s convention center and retail properties that extend for approximately 200 meters. In addition, there are also plans to provide venues and more for holding community events for those who value time with their families and those who need time to themselves for work or to commune with greenery and nature while still surrounded by the stimulus of an urban area. Park CITY MUSASHIKOSUGI THE GARDEN is a large-scale complex facility encompassing the residential, commercial and cultural and is a project that enriches lives and creates a new sense of values for those who seek a lifestyle that emphasizes life balance.
Main Features of Park CITY MUSASHIKOSUGI THE GARDEN
- Convenient to public transport, with two stations accessing 13 train lines and direct access inside 20 minutes to three major sites in the Tokyo metropolitan area
- One of the Tokyo metropolitan area’s largest developments on approximately 92 hectares gathers urban functions in rich natural surroundings in the increasingly popular Musashikosugi
- A large-scale complex facility encompassing the residential, commercial and cultural in one of the largest urban developments along the Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Urban development under the concept of Town in the GARDEN, where gardens are not created in homes, but the town is in the garden itself
- COSUGI SMART TOWN aims to become a sustainable urban development with safety measures prepared for anything and a reduced environmental load
- COSUGI, which has the concept of creating new values by bringing people together and making connections