* Information contained in this news release is current as of its date of announcement. Be aware that information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Major Revamp of Mitsui Shopping Park LaLaport IWATA
49 Stores to Open Anew or Following Remodeling on Saturday, September 19
Further Evolution of a “Precious Mall” Valuing Feeling and Experiencing
July 15, 2015
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. has started on the first large-scale remodeling of Mitsui Shopping Park LaLaport IWATA in Iwata City, Shizuoka Prefecture, since its opening in 2009. Reopening after the remodeling is scheduled to occur in two stages, the first from Saturday, September 19 and the second from Saturday, October 24, with 49 stores opening (27 stores opening for the first time and 22 opening following refurbishment), including 9 stores opening their first outlet in Shizuoka Prefecture.
In the ever-changing commercial markets of the Hamamatsu-Iwata area, this large-scale remodeling valuing feeling and experiencing aims to create a facility that continues to be the choice of many generations.
Features of the Major Revamp of Mitsui Shopping Park LaLaport IWATA
A further evolution of the Precious Mall concept that values feeling and experiencing in a place that many generations can enjoy throughout the entire day.
- Precious Space and Music
- Newly established the Green Stage (secondary stage for events) made of artificial turf on an outdoor deck.
- The Food Court will become an even more relaxing environment equipped with sound equipment.
- Precious Services
- Newly established the Travel Lounge, proposing travel plans through to travel goods.
- The Restaurant Zone has been outfitted with cobbled paths to give it a European atmosphere.
- Created a kid’s space and introduced “Mama with LaLaport” to offer support to mothers without forgetting the little things.
- Newly established the Tatami Lounge and Park Lounge, where visitors can not only rest, but also mingle or dine.
- Precious Shops
Many talked-about stores will be opening, including the area’s first import brand and select shops, lifestyle sundry stores and cosmetics and jewelry stores.