* Information contained in this news release is current as of its date of announcement. Be aware that information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Twenty-Seven New or Remodeled Stores to Open on March 18, 2016 at Mitsui Shopping Park LaLaport KASHIWANOHA
The core retail facility in Kashiwa-no-ha Smart City, an urban development created in partnership between the public, private and academic spheres
February 9, 2016
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. remodeled Mitsui Shopping Park LaLaport KASHIWANOHA for the first time since January 2013 and will reopen the facility on March 18, 2016.
This remodeling will meet to a variety of needs, renewing 27 stores (15 new stores and 12 refurbished stores) in addition to physical upgrades in areas such as the food court.
Originally opened in November 2006, the facility is part of the Kashiwa-no-ha Campus area, an urban development created in partnership between the public, private and academic spheres. In April 2014, the North Wing opened, joined by a bridge to the second floor of the Main Building, and this year the facility celebrates its 10th anniversary. Kashiwa-no-ha Smart City was developed under the concept of “An Urban Model for Our Future ” and continues to grow and develop steadily. As the core retail facility in the area, Mitsui Shopping Park LaLaport KASHIWANOHA will be reborn as an even more exciting and pleasant facility.
Key Points of the Remodeling
An Even More Comfortable Shopping Center Satisfying Various Needs
- Introduce Mama with LaLaport to enrich child-raising by making it “more convenient and more comfortable”
- Renovated the Kids’ Zone in the 3F Community Dining Food Court and newly established an Outdoor Zone
- Refurbished the nursing room and diaper changing space
- Established new kids’ play areas and renewed existing facilities
- Converged even more stores for kids
- Open cafes and other facilities around the “Center Plaza” event space to create a more convenient, livelier environment.
- Open highly discerning stores to provide even more comprehensive proposals for sophisticated lifestyles
- Brought together stores satisfying a variety of “food” needs, including stores opening in a food court for the first time
- Expand stores related to beauty and health
Overview of Mitsui Shopping Park LaLaport KASHIWANOHA