Business Expansion of Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park With Decision to Develop Five New Buildings
22 development and operation facilities, total floor space of about 2 million square meters, cumulative investment of about 300 yen billion
“Connecting Values Together with Customers and Creating New Values Together with Customers” Formulated as Business Statement
March 24, 2016
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
Mitsui Fudosan is actively developing its logistics business as part of an initiative to strengthen the competitiveness of domestic businesses under Innovation 2017 (the Group’s long-term business plan), and has recently decided to develop five new properties against a background of the growing 3PL companies and demand for e-commerce companies.
- Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Fukuoka I: Sue, Kasuya District, Fukuoka Prefecture; planned completion in October 2016 “First in Kyushu”
- Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Inazawa: Inazawa City, Aichi Prefecture; planned completion in May 2017
- Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Ibaraki: Ibaraki City, Osaka Prefecture; planned completion in September 2017
- Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Atsugi II: Atsugi City and Isehara City, Kanagawa Prefecture; planned completion in October 2017
- Kawagoe Project (tentative name): Kawagoe City, Saitama Prefecture
Perspective drawing of Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Fukuoka I
Perspective drawing of Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park Ibaraki
With these new projects, there are 10 properties in operation, and 12 under development, including the above-mentioned five properties, resulting in 22 buildings occupying approximately 2 million square meters of floor space in the Mitsui Fudosan logistics business. From the start of the business in April 2012, cumulative investment is projected to exceed approximately ¥300 billion.
The Mitsui Fudosan logistics business is marking its fifth year since being launched in April 2012. The Company has formulated the business statement of “Connecting Values Together with Customers and Creating New Values Together with Customers” to express the Company vision and philosophy for the logistics business.
“Connecting Values Together with Customers and Creating New Values Together with Customers”
As a partner in developing solutions for our tenants, we connect a wide variety of people, goods and ideas, tackling the challenge of creating value beyond conventional boundaries. We contribute to making modern life and society more fulfilling for everyone.
Mitsui Fudosan will continue to actively engage in business going forward, including overseas in places such as Asia where the Company is developing business.