* Information contained in this news release is current as of its date of announcement. Be aware that information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Second Stage Remodeling of Mitsui Shopping Park Lala Garden Tsukuba
6 Stores will Open Anew or After Remodeling
October 31, 2016
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. is remodeling Mitsui Shopping Park LaLa Garden Tsukuba, which is now in its 12th year. This is the second stage of a remodeling following a remodeling carried out in the spring.
The second stage of the remodeling involves 6 stores (4 opening anew and 2 after refurbishment), including Pure Heart Kids Land, among the region’s most expansive large-scale indoor parks to support families with children. The first stage of the remodeling in spring involved 11 stores (6 opening anew and 5 after refurbishment), including the large-scale TSUTAYA store with a café.
The facility will evolve further to enable a variety of generations from students through to families with children to relax in comfort. The facility aims to become a home away from home where customers choose to be outside of their house, company or workplace.
Pure Heart Kids Land, among the region’s most expansive large-scale indoor parks to support families with children
Features of the Second Stage Remodeling
- Pure Heart Kids Land, among the region’s most expansive large-scale indoor parks to support families with children, will open. The facility is equipped with colorful playing spaces and a stage for events in addition to an area to eat snacks with children.
- To promote the Mama with Lala Garden concept, facilities have been made more convenient and more comfortable for families with young children.
- Newly established facilities include the Tsukuba Laboratory, a new information transmission space, and LaLa Garden Table Tennis Space to energize the local community.
- A diverse range of stores to make daily living comfortable will open.
Overview of Mitsui Shopping Park LaLa Garden Tsukuba
|278-1 Sendagari, Onozaki, Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture
|Approximately 57,000 m2
|Total floor space
|Approximately 34,400 m2
|Store floor space
|Approximately 21,600 m2
|No. of specialty stores
|Approximately 60 stores
|Approximately 1,200 spaces
|Sale of goods and services 10:00-20:00
Restaurants & Cafes 11:00 - 22:00
* Hours differ for certain stores.
|Operation and management
|Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd.