THE CELESTINE HOTELS, Mitsui Garden Hotels, and sequence
New joint membership program, “MGH Rewards Club,”
offering increased benefits in stages and a smartphone app featuring concierge functions, available from Thursday, April 1, 2021
March 15, 2021
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
Mitsui Fudosan Hotel Management Co., Ltd.
Tokyo, Japan, March 15, 2021-Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., a leading global real estate company headquartered in Tokyo, and Mitsui Fudosan Hotel Management Co., Ltd. announced today that they will begin provision of MGH Rewards Club, a new joint membership program for use at 39 facilities operated in 12 prefectures in Japan and also in Taiwan under three hotel brands (THE CELESTINE, Mitsui Garden Hotels, and sequence), along with a smartphone app service designed to offer guests even greater comfort during their stay. The new services will be launched on Thursday, April 1, 2021. Going forward, the Mitsui Fudosan Group will strive to provide services that enrich the lifestyles of its customers by enabling them to enjoy greater familiarity and comfort when using hotels.
Going forward, the Mitsui Fudosan Group will strive to provide services that enrich the lifestyles of its customers by enabling them to enjoy greater familiarity and comfort when using hotels.
MGH Rewards Club
The new memberships program introduces a staged system with four levels (bronze, gold, platinum, and diamond) determined based on accumulated points and number of nights stayed. Each stage offers additional benefits such as free breakfast or stay extension services. Accumulated points may be used when making a reservation, or may be exchanged for various coupons and products.
< Features >
- From the gold stage, the point award rate doubles (bronze: 5% ￫ gold and above: 10%)
- Free breakfast coupons (awarded after 2, 5, and 10 nights stayed)
- Accumulated points can also be used at certain resort facilities operated the Mitsui Fudosan Group such as Halekulani Okinawa
The smartphone app includes basic functions such as accommodation reservations and points exchanges, as well as a QR check-in function exclusive to MGH Rewards Club members, allowing them to complete check-in procedures smoothly simply by scanning a QR code. The app also has a concierge function that enables users to make individual requests before their stay regarding their desired view or items they would like to borrow.
< Features >
- Concierge functions matched to the destination hotel (individual requests, local sightseeing and weather information)
- Safe, secrete, and smooth QR check-in procedures available
Details of the new membership program and smartphone app can be found at the following URL.
■ Participating brands
HOTEL THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION
Mitsui Garden Hotel Jingugaien Tokyo Premier
sequence MIYASHITA PARK
1. 1. Overview of the new MGH Rewards Club membership program
The new MGH Rewards Club membership program introduces a staged system with four levels (bronze, gold, platinum, and diamond) determined based on accumulated points and number of nights stayed. Each stage offers various benefits.
New members start at the bronze stage, after which their stage is determined based on the number of points accumulated or nights stayed in each fiscal year (April 1 to March 31 of the following year).
- Bronze under 2,500 points and under 5 nights
- Gold 2,500 points and above, or 5 nights and above
- Platinum 20,000 points and above, or 20 nights and above
- Diamond 40,000 points and above, or 40 nights an above
■Various benefits for each stage
- Point award rate
At the bronze stage awards members receive points at the rate of 5% of their accommodation fee, and at gold level and above at the rate of 10%.
- Free breakfast serviceス
For members who stay 2 nights, 5 nights, and 10 nights within a fiscal year, the program provides a breakfast coupon for use from their next stay onward. Diamond members are also provided a free breakfast benefit. (*1)
- Early check in and late check out service
Members of platinum stage and above are allowed to check in early and check out late by one hour free of charge. (*2)
■Ways for using points
Accumulated points can be used for the following.
- Payment in points Points may be used in unit of 100 to pay accommodation fees at
- Coupons available at each hotel during accommodation
- Mitsui Garden Hotels universal breakfast coupon
- Accommodation discount
- Accommodation invitation coupon (also redeemable at Mitsui Garden Hotel Premier, THE CELESTINE HOTELS, and Halekulani Okinawa, etc.)
- Give exchange (excerpt)
- Original gift from HOTEL THE CELESTINE TOKYO SHIBA
- Original gift from Toba Hotel INTERNATIONAL
- Select gift from NEMU RESORT, etc.
- Donations to the Japanese Red Cross Society
Accommodation invitation coupon
Original cheesecake from Toba Hotel INTERNATIONAL
Original curry from HOTEL THE CELESTINE TOKYO SHIBA
- 1： Free breakfast benefit is only for use by the member and cannot be used in conjunction with stay plans that include breakfast.
- 2：Please be forewarned that use of early check in and late check out is subject to availability depending on the situation on the day. Furthermore, late check out is not available at sequence hotels.
2. Overview of smartphone app
The Group will launch a smartphone app that provides basic functions such as accommodation reservations and points exchanges, and also offers a has a “smart concierge” function exclusive to MGH Rewards Club members. The app will provide customers with a safe, secure, convenient and comfortable stay.
|MGH Rewards Club app
|Thursday, April 1, 2021
|App Store, Google Play
|Search for “MGH Rewards Club” on App Store or Google Play, or read in the dedicated QR code.
|Five (Japanese, English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean)
Users can make reservations for accommodation (best price guaranteed) on the app.
Furthermore, accumulated points may be used in units of 100 points to pay for accommodation at the reservation stage. (*3)
- Personal page (exclusive to members)
Accumulated points can be exchanged for a variety of gifts and coupons, such as breakfast coupons and accommodation discount coupons.
Exchanged coupons can be used by passing the app’s QR screen over a dedicated reader during check in. The app also enables customers to check their own stage, point details, and accommodation and reservation history.
- Push notifications (exclusive to members)
Users can receive notifications about discount coupons and promotions.
- Smart concierge (exclusive to members)
The app features concierge functions that align with customers’ reservation details.
・Sightseeing and weather information for the customer’s staying itinerary provided seven days before check in
・Mobile request (individual requests in a selection format regarding desired view and items to borrow at the destination hotel)
- QR check in (exclusive to members)
Check in procedures can be performed simply by scanning a QR code displayed on the app.
Advanced registration makes it much simpler compared to the current QR check-in procedures.
QR check in
*3 A function that can be used when reserving hotels in Japan by users whose language setting on the app is set to Japanese.
■ Mitsui Fudosan Group’s Contribution to SDGs
The Mitsui Fudosan Group aims for a society that enriches both people and the planet under the principles of coexist in harmony with society, link diverse values and achieve a sustainable society, and advances business with an awareness of the environment (E), society (S) and governance (G), thus promoting ESG management. By further accelerating its ESG management, the Group will realize Society 5.0, which the Japanese government has been advocating, and contribute significantly to achieving the SDGs.
＊The initiatives covered in this press release contribute to two of the UN’s SDGs.
|Sustainable Cities and Communities
|Partnerships for the Goals