Basic Policy on Specific Personal Information
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “the Company”) adheres to the following basic policy to ensure the proper handling of personal identification numbers and other specific personal information (hereinafter, “specific personal information”). This is based on the Company’s view that to ensure the safe and proper handling of specific personal information is a component of corporate social responsibility (CSR).
1. Compliance with Relevant Laws, Regulations, Guidelines and Other Rules
The Company complies with laws, regulations, guidelines and other rules pertaining to specific personal information.
2. Use of Specific Personal Information
The Company uses the specific personal information it receives for the following purposes.
Specific personal information of customers and business counterparties
- Clerical compilation of payment records regarding real estate transactions
- Clerical compilation of payment records regarding trust beneficiary right transactions
- Clerical compilation of payment records regarding remuneration, fees, contract money, and rewards
- Clerical compilation of payment records regarding dividends and the like
Specific personal information of the Company’s officers, employees and other staff
- Clerical compilation of withholding tax certificates and other tax forms
- Clerical compilation of declarations, notifications, and applications regarding asset formation
- Clerical compilation of records regarding the exercise of stock options
- Clerical compilation of notifications regarding health insurance and employees’ pension insurance
- Clerical compilation of notifications regarding employment insurance and workers’ compensation insurance
- Clerical compilation of notifications regarding Category III Insured (dependent spouses) covered by the national pension plan
3. Safety Control Measures
The Company has established an organizational framework and internal rules to prevent the leakage, loss or defamation of specific personal information, and to properly manage specific personal information in other ways. The Company also has physical, technological and other safety control measures in place to remain in compliance with the framework and rules, and prevent accidents such as the leakage of specific personal information.
When the Company delegates the handling of specific personal information to a third party, it provides the proper and necessary supervision for the delegate to follow the relevant laws and regulations and control the safety of specific personal information.
5. Inquiries and Claims Adjustment Desks
The Company has established the following desks to provide a proper, forthright and prompt response to inquiries and claims regarding the Company’s handling of specific personal information.
- Customers and business counterparties
Accounting and Finance Department, Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.Tel: 03-3246-3115 03-3246-3115 Hours: Business days from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. JST (excluding lunch break)
- The Company’s employees and their dependents
Personnel Department, Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.Tel: 03-3246-3100 03-3246-3100 Hours: Business days from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. JST (excluding lunch break)
Established on January 1, 2016